I am all at sea whenever I am listening to the fm radio in Mumbai or delhi . somehow Calcutta ….er sorry…its kolkata now…. is still sound sane ! and I cant speak for madras coz it will probably be all greek!
But to come back to the point , why do all the radio jockeys sound as if they are talking gibberish ? and what an awful tone they use and that sing song nasal voice….ouch ! its abs. noise pollution.
One thing is sure, that none of them ever took elocution classes and if any of them were to sit for the elocution exams by the trinity college of London, they would fail miserably.
This is one end of the spectrum.
The other end is even worse…that’s if it is possible. The govt. run all India radio is pathetic to say the least…..they have lousy jockeys and the two women who go on and on with giggles along the way are just 50 years behind times….someone should tell them that people in general are more interested in listening to music than inane chatter. And they love the sound of their own voices !
Why cant we follow the middle road ?anyone out there who feels the same as I do ?
Anyone listening ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment