Tuesday, June 20, 2006

birds dilemma

This morning ,when I opened the newspaper,as usual ,I skipped through most of the pages and turned to my crossword.Justas I was folding the page my eyes fell on the comic strip section and there in animal crackers was something that really got me thinking….
Two birds sitting on a single telephone line….one saying to the other…I hope everybody does not switch over to mobiles.
I really don’t have anything against mobiles.infact I use it like anything,but what really gets me is :-
The unsolicited messages which are so damn irksome
The lousy ringtones which one has to put up with whether you are at the calling or receiving end
The eardrum shattering ones are the polyphonic ringtones, the headache inducing ones are the terrible nasal offkey voice of mr.himesh reshamiya….believe you me, there is absolute no resham in his voice.
But the ones that really fox me is I never know whether it’s a birdcall or a ringtone in someonelses house.
And ofcourse we have the mr Bluetooth,who invariably has everyone listening to his conversation even though hes bluetoothed !
So give a thought to all the birds….we have cut down the trees,we have antiseptic pruned gardens…and now we are about to take away the telephone lines….probably,the birds are asking each other where do we go from here?

No comments: